Saturday, November 14, 2009

And then there were 3...............











Well, now there are three kittens, and one mother. This morning, our neighbor's cat attacked one kitten, very light in color, which I call Hobbes. He has less black than Alex. Alex has less black, then one other kitten, with no name. He is mostly black. In one photo, he is pictured eating with Hobbes. It's the really fuzzy one. He's the one eating. After No name started eating, Hobbes ran off to hunt with Sunshine. They probably are one to two months old. I think they are ADORABLE!!!! Sunshine has kept them nice and healthy, which makes me feel better about them living under the deck. All these photos were taken on top of our deck, around 11:30 AM.

2 comments:

  1. These kitties are sooooo cute. You should keep them. I'd help buy food and litter!!! ....Stewie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom won't allow me. Maybe they'll be out on Thanksgiving? You never know...... :)

    ReplyDelete