Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunshine and Alex

This morning, I found mom and dad looking out on the deck. There was a female orange cat, and an itty-bitty kitten sitting on our deck. [The kitten being probably 2 months old]Lizard and I nicknamed the orange "mommy" Sunshine and the kitten Alex, because we don't know if the baby is a male or female. [Alex being short for Alexander or Alexandra] Alex has a habit of when looking at you, tilting his/her head side to side, as if he/she can't tell what you are. I'll update as soon as I discover more, but for now, Sunshine and Alex are waiting out the rainstorm under the tarp covering dad's gas grill. I'll try to get pictures as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Alex just sharpened her claws on our mat. The storm ended, and Sunshine is sleeping or resting [I can't tell from under the tarp] under the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So they are "sitting around" haha! Cool! I think you should leave them there for a bit and see if anymore babies show up! ..Stewie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom said " If they are here on Saturday, We'll look into taking them 2 Cat Adoption Team"
    I don't think there is anymore babies.

    ReplyDelete